If you like a neat eyeshadow palette packed full of beautiful, wearable shades, then you’ll love the new Too Faced Shake Your Palm Palms Palette. It’s so pretty! I have photos and swatches here for you to check out.
I do love Too Faced. It is always frivolous and fun, but there’s still a focus on high quality and performance, and that is definitely the case with this particular launch.
This palette is such a little gem. The second I looked at it, I knew it was one I could get a lot of wear out of, without getting overwhelmed with too many shades.
What is Too Faced Shake Your Palm Palms?
This is what Too Faced are calling an ‘On-the-fly eye shadow palette’.
- Rich neutrals in matte, shimmer and pearl finishes
- Designed to flatter every complexion
- Travel-friendly palette size
- Infused with peach and sweet fig
- Free from Fragrance, Alcohol, Talc, Mineral Oil, Silicone, Parabens, Phthalates, Sulphates
Too Faced Shake Your Palm Palms Palette Swatches
There’s a lovely mix of finishes in this palette and the textures are beautiful.
- R&R – light satin-peach
- Do Not Disturb – bright peachy-pink
- Tough Coconuts – matte golden-brown
- Suns Out Buns Out – warm copper
- Get Laid Over – matte warm-beige
- I’m Outta Here – deep olive-gold
- Vitamin Sea – peachy-gold
- Let’s Bounce – matte deep-brown
Although the shade range is overly unique, the combination is quite special I think, and I love that there’s soft pinks, golds, browns and a green in there. You’ll be able to create lots of different looks.
They are so pretty! This is such a great palette. I love it because the shade range is concise yet still varied, and if you ever get overwhelmed with too many shadows in one place, this eyeshadow palette is perfect.
Price and Availability
The Too Faced Shake Your Palm Palms Palette is £22 and available at Debenhams now.
Please let me know if for you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.