These are two of my favourite palettes! Check out the Charlotte Tilbury Exaggereyes & Transformeyes eyeshadow quads. Transformeyes (my ultimate favourite from the Bigger Brighter Eyes collection) was limited edition and has been sold out for what seems like forever, but it is now exclusively available at Cult Beauty!
Both the palettes are all about morphing your eyes into the biggest, brightest, most sparkly eyes they can be. I am totally up for that! They are available HERE now.
Inspiration came from the social media filters that widen the look of eyes and make them sparkle.
Charlotte Tilbury Exaggereyes
Exaggeryes is inspired by the likes of Jennifer Aniston, Emma Roberts and Gigi Hadid. The four shades are designed to prime, enlarge, define and pop the eyes:
- Prime – warm, eye-brightening ivory-cream which reflects light and gives the effect of broadening the whole eye area. Applied in the inner corners, it widens the eyes
- Enlarge – lightly contouring, rose-gold shade gives a lifting effect to the socket, and can be built up or washed across the eye lightly depending on the radius of the eye
- Define – defining, colour-contrasting universal reddish-brown that adds instant definition to the lash-line and makes the eyes look brighter
- Pop – wash of transparent sparkle that can be used in targeted areas with a technique that will eye-widen and eye-brighten throughout the day
Exaggereyes Palette Swatches
Charlotte Tilbury Transformeyes Palette
The likes of Naomi Campbell, Kaia Gerber and Irina Shayk inspired the colourway for Transformeyes, It’s a beauty! This is one of my all time favourites. It hasn’t been available for so long but it’s at Cult Beauty exclusively now!
- Prime – soft champagne gold helps to elongate and prime the eyelids making them look wider and fresher. Apply in the inner corners to give the appearance of wider, brighter eyes
- Enlarge – enhancing copper-gold can be used to contour the outer socket. It light-reflects to lift the look of the eye
- Define – highly pigmented, dark chocolate defining and brightening shade to be used along the lash-line, and lift the look of the eye
- Pop – deep brick red colour-contrasts with most eye-colours, adding vividness to the iris like a filter does
Transformeyes Palette Swatches
Where to Get Them
The Charlotte Tilbury Exaggereyes & Transformeyes palettes are £40 and available at Cult Beauty now.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and stay tuned to the homepage and Instagram for news on all the latest launches and products. The Facebook page is here and make sure you also find me on YouTube.